Box Office Manager
Whidbey Island Center for the Arts is seeking a Box Office Manager with duties including Volunteer Coordinator. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and is able to multi-task and work in a team environment. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and an aptitude to work with our online ticketing platform, Theatre Manager, is required.
• Attend to all aspects of Box Office needs and ticketing
• Produce daily reconciliation and event reports
• Ensure Box Office phone message is current
• Ensure WICA reader board is current
• Demonstrate discretion and ensure our patrons are
guaranteed their rights to privacy
• Develop, promote, and maintain a wide range of volunteer opportunities within theorganization
• Maintain accurate records
• Act as a single point of contact for communications
Hours: Flexible, part-time hours. Occasional weekend work is required.